Post by sdd » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:30 am

I just have a quick question to see if others have the same problem but for some reason i cant seem to add more then 4 themes or at least thats all i can see. Im running opencart 3.02.0

I tried to maybe uninstall one theme to make room for other but that didnt work either. Any help

Thanks

Attachments

themeissue.png

themeissue.png (55.78 KiB) Viewed 497 times

Last edited by sdd on Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

sdd

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Seriously, nobody will be able to help you until you can provide some more details. Besides, only 1 web theme at a time can be activated anyway, so your question doesn't make sense.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by sdd » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:34 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:15 pm
Seriously, nobody will be able to help you until you can provide some more details. Besides, only 1 web theme at a time can be activated anyway, so your question doesn't make sense.
ok i got your point.....I'll try another way, please see attached image in blog that shows the only themes i am able to download. I want to download more themes and currently downloaded three more but for some reason they are not showing up in (extension/extension/themes) section. I know they are there because I can see them in FTP but just don't see them in the theme section. I also check in extension/ Modules section to make sure and nothing there either. I refresh modification multiple times and even dashboard Cache many times and nothing seems to work. Are we limited in opencart 3.0.2.0 to only four themes?

sdd

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:57 pm

Some themes (in fact these are the better ones!) only show up under the default theme, you'll just see them under Extensions > Themes > Default Store Theme > Theme Directory

You may also want to read this forum thread about poor quality web themes.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by sdd » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:22 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:57 pm
Some themes (in fact these are the better ones!) only show up under the default theme, you'll just see them under Extensions > Themes > Default Store Theme > Theme Directory

You may also want to read this forum thread about poor quality web themes.
This have been very helpful and thank you

sdd

Post by sdd » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:46 am

Thanks JNeuhoff i did what you suggested and went to admin, extension, extension, themes, edit default store, and chose from the Theme Directory and all were there to choose from and it worked.

sdd