Post by daveoz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi,

I am looking for an OpenCart developer based in Australia if possible.

Need to have someone on call for when I decide to tackle various upgrades and changes to my store. Be it installing modules that aren’t completely compatible with the store and theme and applying the changes to make them work correctly, to customizing the existing store to fix issues that arise.

Right now the task I am looking for help with is regarding Facebook Pixel and Google related stuff. Developer also needs to have an understanding of SEO, Facebook Pixel + Google related tags and how this is all setup and functions. I also have an issue with very poor page speed, bunch of resources trying to load that are not valid, want to try and clean all of this up.

On-going busines, open to hearing from people outside of Australia, but really prefer to be able to speak to someone on the phone if required, language barriers can cause issues in conveying the work I would like done & being able to be conveyed easily without confusion.

Look forward to hearing from people out there which this work might be up their alley.

Thanks,
Dave

Post by Carter W11 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:28 pm

Hello Dave,

Hope you are doing well!!

Is there any possibility of remote work from India ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Carter W

Profession Opencart Developer.
You can reach me via email : carter@cisinlabs.com

Post by TrishL » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:44 pm

Hello,
I can help you with your requirement, please reach me on my Email or Skype for further discussion.
Regards,
Trish

Professional Open cart Developer
Email - trish.c@talentsfromindia.com
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 | Phone: +13056004562

Post by deepvyas » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:51 pm

Hi Dave ,
I am interested assisting you on upgrade, optimization, extension customize and more...
Let me know your availability for scheduling call further
Check PM sent

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:11 pm

Hi Dave,

It would be worth checking out the OpenCart Partners based in Australia - https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ntry_id=13.

Alex

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom