Post by francesco.zoino » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:37 am

Hello everyone, I have a serious problem on my website, when I select a size (so a filter, for example "XXL") does not work, the normal products of the category are shown. How can I solve the problem? What is it due to?

Code: Select all

https://turbowaterstyle.com/uomo

Post by mikeinterserv » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:02 pm

Did you apply the filter to each product
In product edit > links tab > filters
select the filter you want to apply to each product.
If you did that correctly then maybe an extension or theme could be to blame

This is wrong
?option_value=49%3D49

Looks like your theme or extemsion is different to OC standard

So I think you have set it up wrong or extension or theme

Location - Wales

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:35 pm

He's not using the standard OpenCart filter. His web theme is Fastor.

Still, it shouldn't be too hard to use OpenCart's standard filters for this.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by mikeinterserv » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:44 pm

It is trying to pass the value twice
I time is urlencoded the other is not

value=45=45
value=45%3d45

But even if you use correct url ie ?option_value=45
It still does not work

Also the form action for each option is wrong
The value is already set and NOT to the correct option value.
for
?option_value=77%3D77"
you have formaction
?option_value=75%3D75"
and so on through the options - it is very messed up

Location - Wales

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:56 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:35 pm
He's not using the standard OpenCart filter. His web theme is Fastor.
Contact the Fastor developers.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by francesco.zoino » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:20 am

Hi, thanks for your answers, I contacted the theme author (Fastor), but he said that the website doesn't use her extension modules.
So, I don't know how I can resolve the problem...

If I going on "Extensions > Modules > Filter Modules" I see an HTTP 500 error...
So, how I can to know the correct extension that my website use? And after individuation how I can resolve the problem to not modify agan ALL products to set the correct filters?

Thanks.

Post by mikeinterserv » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:27 am

It is either your theme or an extension that is the problem
I would suggest at this stage you just hire someone to fix it for you.

Location - Wales

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:30 am

I contacted the theme author (Fastor), but he said that the website doesn't use her extension modules.
Then what's all this on your website:

Code: Select all

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/bootstrap.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/animate.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/stylesheet.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/responsive.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/menu.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/owl.carousel.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/font-awesome.min.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/filter_product.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/wide-grid.css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/skins/store_default/Fashion6/css/custom_code.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/magnific/magnific-popup.css" media="screen" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/jquery-2.1.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/javascript/mf/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/jquery-migrate-1.2.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/jquery.easing.1.3.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/twitter-bootstrap-hover-dropdown.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/echo.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/common.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/tweetfeed.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="catalog/view/theme/fastor/js/bootstrap-notify.min.js"></script>
?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by francesco.zoino » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:42 am

I'll try to find someone.
I contacted the theme developer again and provided him with the link to this topic.
Furthermore, I realized that in reality on the products page the size option exists and is always updated, but in the end it does not work as we see.
I will keep this topic updated with all the updates / discoveries of a technical nature to help someone else in the future who will have the same problem as me.
Thanks.
https://ibb.co/BPGhBjq

Post by mikeinterserv » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:46 am

This is where I would start looking

theme/fastor/css/filter_product.css and the related files

Location - Wales

Post by tiquet » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:00 am

This file <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="catalog/view/theme/fastor/css/filter_product.css" /> is not related with the extension used for filtering in your store. This file is from custom module to create product section on homepage like this one in attachment. Not related with filtering on category/shop page.

I asked you via e-mail:
"Do you use original OC filter extensions or this or some custom extension?" and your answer was "We don’t use Open Cart filters."

So i belive you use some custom 3rd party extensoin for filtering.

Attachments

Zrzut ekranu 2021-03-25 o 18.57.43.png

Zrzut ekranu 2021-03-25 o 18.57.43.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 304 times