Post by JeagerOrion » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:33 am

Version 3.0.3.6
No extensions/modifications

I'm running Opencart as an internal supply ordering site. Customers will add what they need from the Category page, then update quantities in their carts before checkout. Recently, Opencart has been logging them out and not saving updates during that process. It *almost* always happens when they update more than 3 items at a time. It used to be they could update their entire cart at once (change quantity and hit any of the blue refresh buttons) without any issue.

Anyone have any idea what I can check to fix this?

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 am

URL?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JeagerOrion » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:16 am

straightlight wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:39 am
URL?
The live site is internal, not open to the internet. I have a test site with nearly identical config with the same problem - though it does have a product quantity extension I'm trying to get to work as well (without luck so far - currently working with support on that too).

secrettunnel.asuscomm.com will get you to the test site. It has a self-signed certificate, so you'll get a security warning. Feel free to make an account and play around with adding items, then change quantities in the "view cart" page before checkout.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:47 pm

JeagerOrion wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:33 am
Session timeout?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JeagerOrion » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:24 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:47 pm
JeagerOrion wrote:
Session timeout?
If there's a specific place in the settings or a .php file that sets cart viewing timeout, I have yet to find it. The general cookie timeout is set to 36000, and I've tried upping the mysql timeout to 36000 in php.ini as well with no change in site behavior.

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 pm

JeagerOrion wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:24 pm
paulfeakins wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:47 pm
JeagerOrion wrote:
Session timeout?
If there's a specific place in the settings or a .php file that sets cart viewing timeout, I have yet to find it. The general cookie timeout is set to 36000, and I've tried upping the mysql timeout to 36000 in php.ini as well with no change in site behavior.
You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to have this issue investigated more closely.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON