Post by celticgi » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:53 am

Hi - Appreciate some urgent help. I recently upgraded to OC3.0.3.6 and am using the Journal theme. The problem is that the PayPal checkout is not working correctly. The payment goes through but there is no sales order confirmed in the admin section and there is no success confirmation either. The screen just stays the same at the final checkout screen.. I see the order in the missing orders section. When i revert the skin back to default opencart - the same thing is happening. Can somebody please help!

I am getting this message also when I refresh the page: 11607 : A successful transaction has already been completed for this token.

Can somebody help?

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:35 am

celticgi wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:53 am
Hi - Appreciate some urgent help. I recently upgraded to OC3.0.3.6 and am using the Journal theme. The problem is that the PayPal checkout is not working correctly. The payment goes through but there is no sales order confirmed in the admin section and there is no success confirmation either. The screen just stays the same at the final checkout screen.. I see the order in the missing orders section. When i revert the skin back to default opencart - the same thing is happening. Can somebody please help!

I am getting this message also when I refresh the page: 11607 : A successful transaction has already been completed for this token.

Can somebody help?
Journal is not supported on the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by celticgi » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:41 am

Thanks for responding but its not a journal theme issue. Its happening with the default opencart.

Post by celticgi » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:49 am

Any ideas what it could be or how to fix this? I have never had this problem before.

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:37 am

Have you checked your web browser's developer console for messages? Have to check for a later version of the module?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:00 pm

celticgi wrote:
Can somebody help?
If you're doing this sort of thing to a live ecommerce site and you need urgent help, you should pay a developer from Commercial Support.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by rjcalifornia » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:32 pm

celticgi wrote:
The problem is that the PayPal checkout is not working correctly. The payment goes through but there is no sales order confirmed in the admin section and there is no success confirmation either. The screen just stays the same at the final checkout screen.. I see the order in the missing orders section. When i revert the skin back to default opencart - the same thing is happening. Can somebody please help!
You shouldn't be trying things on a production site. Did you disable all third party extensions/mods? As others above suggested, this might be a Journal Theme issue, and it is not supported here.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by celticgi » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 am

I managed to fixed it. It wasn't anything to do with the Journal theme. The issue was in the mail settings. It worked when I changed it to the CPANEL login for the SMPT username.

Mail Engine: SMPT
Mail Parameters: -fsales@yoursite.com
SMTP Hostname: ssl://mail.yoursite.com (I use SSL)
SMTP Username: cpanel user
SMTP Password: cpanel pword
SMTP Port: 465 (SSL)
SMTP Timeout : 5

Sales orders and payment gateway all now working correctly.

Cheers.