Post by safa-blm » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Hey all,
I just wish if you consider adding "Add to Favorite" to the extension market.
Sometimes I browse extensions and find some useful extensions I may used them in future but I lose / forget the link, so I guess it would be a good feature.

Post by straightlight » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:23 pm

That'd be ideal to have a lightbox for users but it would be to know how beneficial it would be for the Business and the advantage should it provide to users once those items have been added.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by jrr » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:14 pm

safa-blm wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:56 pm
Hey all,
I just wish if you consider adding "Add to Favorite" to the extension market.
Sometimes I browse extensions and find some useful extensions I may used them in future but I lose / forget the link, so I guess it would be a good feature.
Not quite what you are asking about, but I created a simple spreadsheet page to track the extensions I've added (or removed) to OC 3.0.3.6 - I have around twenty and it was hard to keep track of ones that worked and others that didn't work or weren't supported well enough to continue with that extension.
Modification Name | Zip File | Author | Version | Status | Updated/Added |Link | Comment
I also keep info on extensions I am considering there. The link is the URL to the OC marketplace (or where ever I found the extension)...
John :-#)#

jrr