Post by michael2820 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:23 am

Maybe I am lucky, that you reading this know an extension/module !!

I am in a period of transition. I started my OC shop in 2011 and now I have 200 products. A warehouse take care of my orders, stock and sending them. I spent too much time ordering products at my suppliers.

My warehouse keeps track of stock in a system called AMS. Field 'quantity' in AMS is 4 digit number. I made an extract and copied the data to the OC DB field SKU.

I also made an extract and copied 2 columns in to a txt file in an editor and created a SQL command to save the 'quantity' field from my warehouse to my database.

For editing in admin I use https://youtu.be/FExM1I7G_hE - very time saving extension (I do not like the latest PRO version).

My wish is this

In admin I would like 2 fields in the DB showing A) number of sales the last 3 months and B) number of sales the last 6 months
Field 'manufacturer' can be used as 'supplier'. I spent too much time looking thru many products to see, when and how many products to order.

At every product I want to enter an amount, when it is time to order the product. A button per supplier. When I press that button, an xls file is created with column1 = 'model' and column2 = 'quantity' in AMS (warehouse) and column3 = 'suggested amount to order' (based on algoritm from 'sold last 3 months' and 'sold last 6 months'.

This one comes close and I have written the author https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=12170
Maybe you use an extension/module for this?

--- please reply only with verified data, that is: no 'I think', 'maybe' etc. ---

Location - Denmark ver. 2.1.0.2

Post by straightlight » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:29 am

OC version. Has this issue been resolved, since?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON