Post by st_man » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:19 pm

I get the following when trying to update information in my store.

Notice: Error: Could not load language catalog/options_boost_batch! in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39Notice: Undefined index: option_value_id in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-aadminz_model_catalog_product.php on line 299Notice: Undefined index: option_value_id in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-aadminz_model_catalog_product.php on line 299Notice: Undefined index: option_value_id in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-aadminz_model_catalog_product.php on line 299Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/aadminz/index.php:85) in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/aadminz/index.php:85) in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29

The results are very erratic. Is there a fix or should I just reinstall something?
Help is appreciated.
Thanks

Post by Cue4cheap » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:54 pm

Extension issue....
/options_boost_batch! in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by st_man » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:43 pm

Options boost batch is not listed in the error messages. Do you know of some problem with this file? Is there a fix? Should I just reinstall the entire site?
Thanks

Post by Cue4cheap » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:53 pm

st_man wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:43 pm
Options boost batch is not listed in the error messages. Do you know of some problem with this file? Is there a fix? Should I just reinstall the entire site?
Thanks
It is... look at your own post... a direct quote from above "Notice: Error: Could not load language catalog/options_boost_batch! in /home/stman/public_html/dicoc1564/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 39"

You have a modification, a VQMod modification that is causing the problem. Remove the VQMod xml file for THAT modification (not the core VQMod xml file).
You do not need to reload the entire site for this. Are you the only one working on your site? If so, what modification did you install? How did you install it? Undo what you did.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member