Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:41 pm

emishelest wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:03 pm
JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:09 pm
Now available for OpenCart 4 releases.
Doesn't work correctly in v4.
Yes, it does.

Seriously, if you want help here you have to provide some more details.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by emishelest » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:00 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:41 pm
emishelest wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:03 pm
JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:09 pm
Now available for OpenCart 4 releases.
Doesn't work correctly in v4.
Yes, it does.

Seriously, if you want help here you have to provide some more details.
The paths in the module are incorrect.

Twig\Error\LoaderError: Unable to find template "admin/view/template/extension/export_import/other/export_import.twig" (looked into: ). in /system/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 227

Need to replace:
/extension/export_import/

On the:
/extension/exportimport/

Then it will be possible to get to the module activation page.

But after enabling the module, in the side menu, the link to the module is displayed only if you are in the enable module section.
If you leave this section, the link to the module disappears from the side menu.

After clicking on the link in the side menu.
An error:
Cannot display page, page does not exist.

Sincerely!

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:10 am

There is a bug in the OpenCart market place, the file was uploaded as 'export_import.ocmod.zip', yet the download comes as 'exportimport.ocmod.zip' (without the under-score), or it responds with a 404 error. We have reported this bug to the OpenCart support. In the meantime, please rename the file to the correct 'export_import.ocmod.zip' and then install. Or use attached file.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by emishelest » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:12 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:10 am
There is a bug in the OpenCart market place, the file was uploaded as 'export_import.ocmod.zip', yet the download comes as 'exportimport.ocmod.zip' (without the under-score), or it responds with a 404 error. We have reported this bug to the OpenCart support. In the meantime, please rename the file to the correct 'export_import.ocmod.zip' and then install. Or use attached file.
Thank you!

I will try and unsubscribe about the results.

Sincerely!

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:29 am

If the wrong one can't be un-installed, then you may also have to manually clean up the database (oc_extension, oc_extension_install, oc_extension_path), as well as manually remove the wrong folder 'extension/exportimport'.

The OpenCart extension installer is quite messy, this a good reminder for myself to complete our own plugin manager for OpenCart 4, which we started working on a few weeks ago.

Guru Member

Post by emishelest » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:16 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:10 am
Thank you!

After renaming the archive, everything was installed and worked correctly.

But now during the export, when choosing any beautiful page with an error:

Error: Failed to open required '/extension/export_import/system/library/export_import/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:') in /extension/export_import/system/library/export_import/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 55

Sincerely!

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:53 am

Well, there should be a file at 'extension/export_import/system/library/export_import/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php' after your install, if not, uninstall and re-install again.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:02 am

On another note: OpenCart has now fixed the marketplace, downloadable extension files (like 'export_import.ocmod.zip') can now have the underscore character '_' in the file name.

Guru Member

Post by emishelest » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:13 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:53 am
Well, there should be a file at 'extension/export_import/system/library/export_import/vendor/symfony/polyfill-mbstring/bootstrap.php' after your install, if not, uninstall and re-install again.
Thank you!

You had to wait for the installation to complete.
Everything worked!

Respect for your work!

Post by waltersenekal » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:52 pm

Hi
Thanks for this great tool, it is going to help me a lot
I just want to give you some feedback about my experience with it, so far
I installed V 4.12
Installation was simple and straight forward.
I have a new installation of V4.0.1.1 of opencart
I downloaded the products xlsx file without any problems, I then modified some fields in excel.
and tried to upload the file modifying the website content.
it came back with sql error that it can not find the "viewed" column in "oc_product" (it looks to me that they moved that field to its own table "oc_product_viewed" )
I then opened phpMyAdmin and added the "viewed" column to "oc_product", then it imported the changes successfully
Then I saw in the products that the SEO field was missing in all products
I then went back to the excel sheet and saw a tab called "ProductSEOKeywords" which was empty
So it looks like it did not download the SEO table, but it did over wrote it with blanks.
So my solution for this was then the delete the tab "ProductSEOKeywords" before uploading the excel file again.
Thanks again for a great tool
Best regards
Walter

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:49 pm

@waltersenekal : Thank you for bringing it to our attention with the issue of supporting the new 'oc_product_viewed' DB table which was only introduced with OpenCart 4.0.1.0 or later. We have now fixed it for the Export/Import tool.

As regards SEO urls for products: They are stored in the worksheet 'ProductSEOKeywords', and it works fine for both the export and import.

You can download our new V4.13 of the Export/Import tool with above described bugfixes from the usual OpenCart marketplace.

Guru Member

Post by emishelest » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:13 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:02 am
On another note: OpenCart has now fixed the marketplace, downloadable extension files (like 'export_import.ocmod.zip') can now have the underscore character '_' in the file name.
Greetings!

The module works great!
Many thanks for your work!

Can you please tell me if it is possible to make changes so that the link to the images starts with https?
At this point the link starts in the internal directory.
If this is possible, please tell me in which file should I change this parameter?

Thank you!

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:39 pm

You can specify external image links in the worksheets of the Export/Import tool, without any changes.

However, in order for OpenCart to support external images, you'd need a suitable extension from the OpenCart marketplace.

Guru Member

Post by emishelest » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:27 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:39 pm
You can specify external image links in the worksheets of the Export/Import tool, without any changes.

However, in order for OpenCart to support external images, you'd need a suitable extension from the OpenCart marketplace.
Thanks for your reply!

Can you please tell me where exactly this can be specified?
So that the link to the image in the xlsx file does not start with /catalog/ but with the full URL with https.
Immediately after unloading, without editing the xlsx file by hand.

Another interesting question is this.
Can the module upload not only the main image, but also additional ones?

Sincerely!

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:14 am

The image names are stored in:

worksheet Products - image_name
worksheet AdditionalImages - image
worksheet Categories - image_name

As I said, the Export/Import tool allows for full URLs for image names. But you need an extension for OpenCart itself to support external images.

Guru Member

Post by oxyuranus@abv.bg » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:35 am

I just do not understand how to import new products!
First i export products to see the exact format of the worksheets. Then I edit .XLSX file, deleting all existing products and entering new product with new "product_id". But when I try to import this file to create new product, a receive these errors:

2022-09-04 20:20:13 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'Products'!
2022-09-04 20:20:13 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'ProductOptions'!
2022-09-04 20:20:13 - Export/Import: Missing product_ids in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues'!

Post by waltersenekal » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:51 pm

Hi JNeuhoff
Thanks
I can confirm that product importing changes works perfectly on 4.0.1.1
I still have the issue with the SEO keywords not exported and the import of blank list deletes the SEO list, but this no big deal as I just delete the SEO tab in the excel and then it imports perfectly, I have since had some issues with the import of contacts but I have not completed my testing on that yet, but thanks again this tool is a real life saver.
Best regards
Walter

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:00 am

waltersenekal wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:51 pm
Hi JNeuhoff
Thanks
I can confirm that product importing changes works perfectly on 4.0.1.1
I still have the issue with the SEO keywords not exported and the import of blank list deletes the SEO list, but this no big deal as I just delete the SEO tab in the excel and then it imports perfectly, I have since had some issues with the import of contacts but I have not completed my testing on that yet, but thanks again this tool is a real life saver.
Best regards
Walter
I am unable to reproduce your issue with the SEO keywords. They work just fine with the Export/Import.

Guru Member

Post by krikey » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:54 pm

Running Opencart 2.3.0.2 and tried installing the Export/Import Tool (V3.22) for OpenCart 2.x version.
The extension is showing in the modifications list and I have refreshed the modifications, however the tool does not appear for me to add it to my administrator group.
On further inspection, there is an error in the modifications log (modified slightly to protect the site domain):

Code: Select all

ERROR: FILE NOT FOUND!
FILE: /var/www/vhosts/sitename.com/httpdocs/mod_admin/controller/common/menu.php
MOD: Export/Import Tool (V3.22) for OpenCart 2.x

ERROR: FILE NOT FOUND!
FILE: /var/www/vhosts/sitename.com/httpdocs/mod_admin/language/*/common/menu.php
MOD: Export/Import Tool (V3.22) for OpenCart 2.x
I cannot see an file called /httpdocs/mod_admin/controller/common/menu.php but the backend is working perfectly fine otherwise. Can you help?