Post by Evans » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi, on changing the body colour of my site from black to white (after a them had set it to black), I notice there is some strange code at the very top left corner of every page of the site. its two numbers followed by a hyphen and then 8 numbers. I have no idea what this is about, and can't find how to remove it. I've not inserted anything into the header.tpl.

The only mods I have are a responsive theme (Yoo Responsive), qvmod, and a mod to make grid the default view. I can't see that it's any of those - I checked the new theme header.tpl.

If I click View Source in the browser I can see the code just before <head>, but not sure which file to check to remove it - I can't see anything in the index.php file.

I'm really stumped and need to get rid of it. Does anyone have any idea where this comes from?

Post by Evans » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Ahh..just found something, in the header.tpl I commented out the code:

<?php echo $google_analytics; ?>

and it dissapeared. But if I want to use google analytics how can I do that without this code appearing?

Post by dimul » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

ceck 'Google Analytics Code' in your admin. System > Settings > Click 'Edit' Your Store > Server. If you don't want to use Google Analytics, just empty 'Google Analytics Code' field.

Regards,

Dian M Tanjung

Location - Indonesia

Post by Evans » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Thanks very much dimul. I hadn't thought it might be Google Analytics - the code I was seeing was the analytics code I had entered in admin. I've removed it from header.tpl but not sure yet how it will affect GA - I've left the code in admin.

Post by labeshops » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Add it back to the header.tpl

In your admin, copy the entire code section they give you, not just the UA-xxxxxxxx part of the code. The entire thing is surrounded by script tags.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by Evans » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Thanks so much labeshops - I've done that now and it seems okay.

Thanks very much for all the help from both of you - it's much appreciated:)

Post by labeshops » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:24 am

No problem. FYI you can use that box in admin to add any extra code you need in your header, not just google analytics. I use it to add yahoo, alexa and other verification codes too. :)

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by Eagleapk » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:25 am

Thanks very much dimul. I hadn't thought it might be Google Analytics - the code I was seeing was the analytics code I had entered in admin.
Speaking from my experience, the benefits of Gluta White cream are quite impressive. This cream is often formulated with glutathione, a potent antioxidant that has been known for its skin-lightening properties. Using Gluta White cream may help reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone over time. Moreover, some variants also include nourishing ingredients like vitamins C and E, which can promote healthier-looking skin. It's worth noting that individual results may vary, but with consistent use and proper skincare, Gluta White cream can potentially contribute to achieving a brighter and more radiant complexion. Benefits of gluta white cream and verified by the public and dermatologists as well.