Post by davenotdavid » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:53 pm

Hi All, First post and thanks to those who help in advance.
OC Version: 4.0.1.1
Default Themse used.
Stock Files so no extensions
running php 8.1.10

After reading through some posts on here, i understand their may be some bugs, however i have started to setup a site for use. This will be put on hold until things are all sorted. However have now invested alot of time regarding setting most up aswell as listing items that makes me now want to see this through rather than wasting the time i spent

Thie issues i am currently receiving are: Payment method and Shipping method is Greyed out and non selectable on check out, I currently have just one item for each, Site is set for UK use only
Payment and shipping options are set for "all zones" i have played around with these to see if any changes and their isnt.

Further more on trying to register an account i fill out all form requests accept the terms and conditions, and nothing at all happens when clicking"Continue"
if i leave the field blank or even dont tick the "accept terms" then the correct errors appear. Just nothing will progress once all is filled out.

Not sure if the 2 issues are somewhat related so have shared both with in the same thread.

No error logs to give as none are being generated by this.

Thank you for your help in advance.
Last edited by davenotdavid on Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:21 am

better read here more about this:
viewtopic.php?t=229657

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by davenotdavid » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:45 am

IP_CAM wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:21 am
better read here more about this:
viewtopic.php?t=229657
Hi, I have read this even before posting, it doesnt appear to be a similar issue and isnt on the same version, my oc is all stock including the stock theme.
i had tried to find a solution before posting but wasn't able to, as it was a fresh install i wouldnt know firstly how to roll back to an older version, so was hoping to find a fix.

Havent touched anything website related like this in about 8 years, the last experience i has was running a phpprobid site. so getting back in to relearning all again.

Post by davenotdavid » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:20 am

To add to this, I created a user within admin, and logged in as this user, the shipping and payment methods are selectable at this point when logged in, But if not logged in even with address set it doesnt work, and can't create a user manually to get this far.
Again i have noticed notifications dont dissapear when pressing the "x" on them. they stay fixed until the page is refreshed

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:36 pm

If you haven't already also check the PHP error log as well as the OpenCart one. You could also check your web browser's developer console for any errors.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by davenotdavid » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:56 pm

I have checked all logs, only issues i have are

"2022-09-28 14:20:36 - PHP Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): gd-png: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile in /var/www/vhosts/primaryparrot.co.uk/httpdocs/system/library/image.php on line 47
2022-09-28 14:20:36 - PHP Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): gd-png: libpng warning: iCCP: cHRM chunk does not match sRGB in /var/www/vhosts/primaryparrot.co.uk/httpdocs/system/library/image.php on line 47"

Which i will look at shortly, and had security certificate issues in my php log, which has since been corrected.

i checked chrome development tools today and have however come across this.
"Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: 'interest-cohort'."

i have removed all files, and re-uploaded fresh oc files incase i had issues on uploading or if something was corrupt.

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:12 pm

Do you have telephone required set and not telephone display in your settings?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by davenotdavid » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:49 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:12 pm
Do you have telephone required set and not telephone display in your settings?
That was my error, thank you for your help, I now have it working.
I stupidly assumed it meant store number provided so had unticked it.
Thank you for your help.