Post by suganya » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:16 pm

Hi,

OpenCart 3.0.3.7
Payment Gateway: PayPal Commerce Platform

I've configured PayPal Commerce Platform recently in above OpenCart version and facing the following issue for some orders. The order was created in the OpenCart back-end, but I couldn't find any transaction for that in PayPal. Is it possible in OpenCart to create order only in OpenCart back-end without sending order details to PayPal?

And, how will I identify the transaction was completed for the orders created in OpenCart dashboard?

I also face order status issue with PayPal Commerce Platform, the transaction was declined due to wrong cvv entered by customer during payment, but the order status was completed in OpenCart dashboard.

Anyone else experienced this issue and know of a solution?

Thanks for the support!

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:27 pm

Are you using the latest version of the extension from the marketplace? The one included with OpenCart has a lot of bugs.

Including an issue when the order status could be changed remotely.
viewtopic.php?t=222974

You also need to check your order statuses are set correctly in both the extension and the OpenCart settings.

Are you saying you added a manual order in the OpenCart admin or the customer placed an order that only appeared in OpenCart and not PayPal?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom