Post by KemarArt » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:53 pm

As anyone gotten this error message after installing a theme?

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): CData section not finished public function add() { $this->load->language( in Entity, line: 493 in /home/tmmobile/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/modification.php on line 143Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag add line 280 in Entity, line: 493 in /home/tmmobile/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/modification.php on line 143Notice: Trying to get property 'textContent' of non-object in /home/tmmobile/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/modification.php on line 146

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:56 pm

Feel free to drop us an email for a quick estimate: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by KemarArt » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:06 pm

@paulfeakins I am a young developer just starting out and have the potential to win my first client. I am not financially stable right now to pay for the help you are offering. This is why I did not PM you but if you or any member of the community can assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:33 pm

KemarArt wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:06 pm
@paulfeakins I am a young developer just starting out and have the potential to win my first client. I am not financially stable right now to pay for the help you are offering. This is why I did not PM you but if you or any member of the community can assist me I would greatly appreciate it.
So why have you posted this in the Commercial Support forum? This forum is for paid support requests only.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:33 pm

KemarArt wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:06 pm
As Paul said, this is the commercial support section.

Have you tried contacting the theme author? Many web themes are unfortunately of poorest quality, especially the ones from themeforest.net.

You could re-post on the Extensions Support section, with some more details.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by KemarArt » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:58 pm

@paulfeakins I did realize I was posting in this commercial forum, as you would have seen all my other posts are in the other forum.

Post by KemarArt » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:00 pm

@JNeuhoff Thanks.