Post by Jonas92 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm

The site is not working properly after the migration.
The admin page often disconnects and I have to login again, it's hard to predict when it happens, but it really doesn't take much time, just browsing the admin page sometimes it disconnects from the account.
Also problems in the checkout page. After selecting a shipping or payment method, the page reloads and returns to the default method. The same when the @ sign is entered, the page just reloads as well.

Where could the problem be here and how to fix it?

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:46 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm
when the @ sign is entered, the page just reloads
That sounds pretty weird, almost like you've got some malware going on?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Jonas92 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:09 pm

There are some additional modules, but nothing that isn't widely used on other sites. Also, there was no such problem before the transfer, it appeared exactly after the site was transferred to another server.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:26 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:09 pm
There are some additional modules, but nothing that isn't widely used on other sites. Also, there was no such problem before the transfer, it appeared exactly after the site was transferred to another server.
So what exactly do you mean, "when the @ sign is entered"?

On what page? When it's typed? Or when it's submitted in a field?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:50 pm

OC version. What a terrible explanation.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:29 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:50 pm
OC version. What a terrible explanation.
Agreed, the OP really needs to provide some more details, starting with the OC version, website URL, web theme, extensions installed, how exactly the migration from where was carried out, etc. Nobody else is able to reproduce this error.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Jonas92 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:01 pm

When in the checkout page e-mail the @ sign is entered in the mailbox, the page reloads. But it also reloads after choosing another payment or delivery method.
But I don't think this is related only to the checkout window, because as I mentioned, sometimes the admin page disconnects for no reason.

Opencart version: 3.0.3.7

Modules , Journal theme and x-shipping are installed
Website link: https://www.lietuviskacitrina.lt/

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:08 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:01 pm
When in the checkout page e-mail the @ sign is entered in the mailbox, the page reloads.
That is absolutely bizarre. There must be some weird JavaScript on the page. It sounds very suspicious to me.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:40 pm

Jonas92 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:01 pm
When in the checkout page e-mail the @ sign is entered in the mailbox, the page reloads. But it also reloads after choosing another payment or delivery method.
But I don't think this is related only to the checkout window, because as I mentioned, sometimes the admin page disconnects for no reason.

Opencart version: 3.0.3.7

Modules , Journal theme and x-shipping are installed
Website link: https://www.lietuviskacitrina.lt/
I am unable to reproduce your error, this looks like a session affinity issue to me.

Also, you should not use the Journal3 framework, especially not its checkout extension which is buggy and poorly implemented. E.g. for almost each character entered into a field it calls the journal3/checkout/save via Ajax, with 4 different event triggers, sheer madness! This is not how form fields are to be handled! The user should be able to completely fill in the form fields first, and only upon pressing a dedicated submit button should the fields be sent to the server via a POST request, and then properly validated on the server.

You should use a proper web theme, and the OpenCart framework, not the Journal3 framework. If you still want the latter then you have to contact the Journal support for resolving your issues.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member