Post by tomjinx1 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:29 am

Hello all. New user here. Really enjoying getting to know and learn this wonderful application.
However, I noticed something that I was hoping someone could help me resolve.
Important Information - Fresh install, no mods, templates, extension. Just some minor settings changes such as tax, shipping and location information.

The checkbox options and calculation is not displayed on the Order Details.

Using the sample Apple monitor that comes with the normal install of Opencart, let's say the customer orders the monitors.
If I open that order in the admin side, it will show the product, all of the options that were selected, model, quantity, unit price and total. This is where the issue is. In the options, the checkbox option is missing. In the total cost for that line item, the total does not include the checkbox option price increase. However if you look at the bottom, the Sub-Total and Total is correct.

If you go into the invoice, it shows basically the same but on the invoice it does include the checkbox option and the price calculation is correct.

I could probably get by with using a radio button or select dropdown box, but I wanted to report the checkbox bug so someone may be able to assist in fixing it.

I am attaching two images to show what is happening.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
Tom

Attachments

admin-order-invoice.PNG

admin-order-invoice.PNG (33.91 KiB) Viewed 768 times

admin-order-details.PNG

admin-order-details.PNG (41.58 KiB) Viewed 768 times

Guru Member

Post by tomjinx1 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:06 pm

certainly. Thanks for the quick response