Post by soapitup » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:41 pm

I'm setting up a subscription box site where customers can make one off purchases as well as ording a product supscripon for 3 months, 6months and 12 months.

Any recomedations on the best plugin for this please, would be good if customers could stop, start there subscriptions within the admin area.

Also I want to add a free monthly cooking recipie within the admin area based on there type of subsciption they have, for examle, one for children, one for adults and one for dog owners. Is there a way to do this as well please?

Thank you for any advice and direction.

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:16 am

soapitup wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:41 pm
I'm setting up a subscription box site where customers can make one off purchases as well as ording a product supscripon for 3 months, 6months and 12 months.

Any recomedations on the best plugin for this please, would be good if customers could stop, start there subscriptions within the admin area.

Also I want to add a free monthly cooking recipie within the admin area based on there type of subsciption they have, for examle, one for children, one for adults and one for dog owners. Is there a way to do this as well please?

Thank you for any advice and direction.
In OC v3.0.3.9 version, https://www.github.com/opencart/opencart-3, customers can use their accounts > subscriptions page to pull their transactions as well as renewing / canceling their subscriptions based on the specified cycle period of each store owners with the use of promotional features with the help of an extension so that store owners don't have to prioritize their annual subscription profile prices with full charge.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON