Post by SubatWest » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:32 am

Thanks for this mod, Have installed in OC 3.0.3.8 Maintenance to run under PHP 8 successfully. Tried the version for 4, but did not install. reinstalled the version 3.XX and installed with curly bracket warmning which I have gone through the files and fixed. Also one other PHP issue but again fixed.. The one I am stuck on is:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "public" in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\system\library\export_import\Classes\PHPExcel\Calculation.php on line 2575

Code: Select all

public function calculate(PHPExcel_Cell $pCell = null)
I am not a coder but have a little knowledge (a dangerous thing :-)) but cannot resolve this. Grateful for your guidannce, Thank you for your help in advance.

Post by straightlight » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:34 am

Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:07 am

Use version 4.13 of the Export/Import tool for systems with PHP Version 7.3 or later.
Older PHP versions are still supported by our older version 3.22 of the Export/Import tool.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by SubatWest » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:34 am

Thanks for responding.
Tried to use latest 4 but didn't install reinstalled using docs instructions on marketplace:
Installation for OpenCart 4.x
In the OpenCart admin backend, do the following steps:
Install via Extensions > Installer > Upload
Go to Extensions > Extensions > Other > Export/Import Tools to install and enable it
You should now see it under System > Maintenance > Export/Import
The highlighted row was not in that location: see attachment. Also tried Users authorisation but not there either.

Attachments

noname.png

noname.png (26.41 KiB) Viewed 2247 times

Guru Member

Post by SubatWest » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:49 pm

Sorry. It appears there is some confusion, My original post was that I was using the export/import tool version opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-22.ocmod on an upgrade installation of OC - opencart-3.0.x.x_Maintenance.
I had sorted out the errors on Curly brackets etc. and got stuck on the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "public" in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\system\library\export_import\Classes\PHPExcel\Calculation.php on line 2575
When you wrote:
"Use version 4.13 of the Export/Import tool for systems with PHP Version 7.3 or later."
I thought you were referring to the export/import tool for OC 4 to use with my installed version.
Therefore, the question is with the export/ import tool - opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-22.ocmod
How do I deal with the error - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "public" in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\system\library\export_import\Classes\PHPExcel\Calculation.php on line 2575 ?

Post by SubatWest » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:24 pm

Thanks for help as I have now worked through the matter and realise you were speaking about the export/import tool 4.1. Have now installed that and it allows imports. The error on excel headings being wrong has come up. Which I can look at. Sorry for confusion.

Post by SubatWest » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:01 pm

Right have now loaded up the tool with the correct version and have tried to import my first excel sheet. The import does not succeed and Log errors as:

"2022-12-05 9:55:24 - PHP Unknown: htmlspecialchars_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\admin\model\extension\export_import.php on line 4844
2022-12-05 9:55:24 - PHP Unknown: htmlspecialchars_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\admin\model\extension\export_import.php on line 4844
2022-12-05 9:55:24 - PHP Unknown: htmlspecialchars_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\admin\model\extension\export_import.php on line 4844
2022-12-05 9:55:24 - PHP Unknown: htmlspecialchars_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\admin\model\extension\export_import.php on line 5111
2022-12-05 9:55:24 - PHP Unknown: htmlspecialchars_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\Public_html\admin\model\extension\export_import.php on line 5111"

Research for this PHP error on Google does not provide helpful information. I hope you can advise. Thanks

Guru Member

Post by SubatWest » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:47 pm

Not sure I understand. Option values are there. Where would they be missing from?

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:24 pm

Look, nobody else can reproduce your error. Just do an Export, and use that format for the worksheets, and fill in existing option value names, where required, such as in the 'ProductOptionValues' worksheet.

Also, make sure you have correctly defined option values in your database.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member