Post by rocketfoot » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:42 pm

How can I find out what category an item is in? I changed the name of a category, deleted it and created a new one with a different name but the original still shows up in LINKS>CATEGORIES when adding a new product! I created a test product and select this orphaned category but I can't find where it is in my category list!

https://www.wattstruckcenter.com/shop/test

I can't figure this out the category that I selected for this item literally does not exist yet I was able to select it?
Last edited by rocketfoot on Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

OpenCart 3.0.3.8
www.wattstruckcenter.com/shop

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:10 am

Could be a cache issue. Try clearing your browser cache or disabling in in the developer tool.

There is a Rebuild button (top right between delete and add) on the Category page. He you tried that at all?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by rocketfoot » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:45 am

ADD Creative wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:10 am
Could be a cache issue. Try clearing your browser cache or disabling in in the developer tool.

There is a Rebuild button (top right between delete and add) on the Category page. He you tried that at all?
I swear I tried the refresh button earlier but I just tried it again and it did clear out the old category! Marking this one solve and sending it to the wtf file? LOL!

Thank you for the reply!

OpenCart 3.0.3.8
www.wattstruckcenter.com/shop

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:37 pm

rocketfoot wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:45 am
I swear I tried the refresh button earlier but I just tried it again and it did clear out the old category! Marking this one solve and sending it to the wtf file? LOL!
https://www.antropy.co.uk/blog/how-to-c ... t-3-0-2-0/

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom