Post by jfsimon » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:39 am

Good day,
I have installed fresh OpenCart 3.0.3.7 and doing an import from a previous instance. I can't import all instances of the recent backups.
I can indeed load the original back which is quite old, about august last year.

I hence tried manually within sql and that's what happens:
While insert into oc_googleshopping_products -> ERROR 1265 (01000) at line 1042: Data truncated for column 'condition' at row 1.
Opencart didn't provide any meaningful error message, is just failed to load backup and said so.
Could someone provide support please ?

The line in question on backup file:
TRUNCATE TABLE `oc_googleshopping_product`;
INSERT INTO `oc_googleshopping_product` (`product_advertise_google_id`, `product_id`, `store_id`, `has_issues`, `destination_status`, `impressions`, `clicks`, `conversions`, `cost`, `conversion_value`, `google_product_category`, `condition`, `adult`, `multipack`, `is_bundle`, `age_group`, `color`, `gender`, `size_type`, `size_system`, `size`, `is_modified`) VALUES ('28', '77', '0', '', 'pending', '0', '0', '0', '0.0000', '0.0000', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0');

[EDIT]
I may have temporary partly fixed by disbling MySQL STRICT TRANS TABLES, but it fails further with
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 3405: Table 'database.oc_realex_remote_order' doesn't exist

Regards,
Jean-François

Post by by mona » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:32 am

Good Day ..
I have installed fresh OpenCart 3.0.3.7
Table 'database.oc_realex_remote_order' doesn't exist
That is correct oc_realex_remote_order does not exist in a fresh install of Opencart
You can not import tables from extensions if the extension has not been installed.
Install the extension
Remove the table
Add the tables manually in accordance to the sql

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by jfsimon » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:27 am

Ok thanks,
I recall we installed Square which modified the database too.
Jean-François