- [2014-04-29] New version! Alternate versions removed and merged into one, mod rewritten from the ground up for improved custom theme compatibility. Checked for newer 1.5.6.x updates as well
- [2013-11-28] Extra fixes for alternate versions
- [2013-11-04] Fixed issues with compare page
- [2013-11-04] Improved compatibility with some custom themes
- [2013-11-04] Fixed potential layout issue with product page
This modification removes all price information and Buy/Add to Cart functions from all products whose price is blank or set to 0.
This way, you can easily set individual products or categories to be display-only or currently unavailable,
or even use it to turn a whole Opencart installation into an online catalog/showcase instead of an actual store.
- Fully VQmod based, no core files are created or overwritten
- Works in all pages and modules (product and listing pages, searches, wishlists, etc)
- Supports Featured Category Module (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=6862)
- Alternate version provided (no cart if price is NEGATIVE) in case you actually need products with zero price to work
- Optimized for flexibility and compatibility with most custom themes
Tested on all versions 1.5.2.x and above, will probably work on earlier 1.5.x versions as well.