New version 3.0 available
What is Search Relevance
Search Relevance replaces the default OpenCart search with a much better search that gives results sorted by relevance.
Search Relevance replaces the default OpenCart search engine with a more powerful search engine with lots of features and configurable options.
You'll get better, relevant search results. This means that customers of your shop will find what they are really looking for.
✔ easy to install
✔ one-click configuration
✔ more than 90 settings!
✔ search results sorted in the order of relevance
✔ minimum word length for search
✔ exclude words from the search
✔ replace search words
✔ search by fields:
- product name
- you can add your own custom fields for search (from version 3)
✔ for each search field you can:
- search for the whole phrase or to split the sentence into words
- search by containing, exact match or the beginning
- enable relevance
- adjust relevance weighting
- enable morphology (stemming): search for the roots of words, not whole words. For example search for "fishing" will give results with "fishing", "fished", "fishes", "fish" etc.
- search logic (AND, OR) for the multiple words search phrases
✔ sort by stock, products that are not in stock will be displayed last in the search results (from version 3)
✔ incorrect keyboard layout change (for multi language keyboards), if a user searches by "фззду", search will find "apple" products and vice versa (from version 3)
✔ ability to add new fields for search. You can add almost any new search field. For example, if you need to search by product ID field or by the “meta H1” field or maybe your store uses some non-standard fields and tables to contain some non-standard information, for example, cross codes for auto parts, etc., you can add new fields for searching through the admin panel of the module. You will need to add the field, the table in which it is located, and after saving change the search settings for new field (from version 3)
✔ minimum ocmod changes: only 2 lines of code in 1 file, you can add it manually if you don't use ocmod.
✔ fully compatible with module Search Suggestion
(enables auto-suggestion search box in the header of front-store site)
✔ guaranteed support!
• OpenCart 1.5x-3.x (if you have another version of OpenCart and need this module - please email me at sv2109[at]gmail.com)
(for OpenCart 1.5)
• ionCube Loader, it is usually installed on 99% of all web servers, but you can can download this file
and check if it is installed on your server.
Module settings page
Other useful modules you can find here: