New version 2.0 available
What is Search Relevance
Relevance Search Relevance replaces the default OpenCart search with a better search that gives results sorted by relevance.
Search Relevance replaces the default OpenCart search engine with a more powerful search engine with lots of features and configurable options. You'll get better, relevant search results. This means that customers of your shop will find what they are looking for quicker than if you didn't have Search Relevance installed.
✔ easy to install
✔ one-click configuration
✔ more than 90 settings!
✔ search results sorted in the order of relevance
✔ minimum word length for search
✔ exclude words from the search
✔ replace search words
✔ search by fields:
- product name
✔ for each search field you can:
- search for the whole phrase or to split the sentence into words
- search by containing, exact match or the beginning
- enable relevance
- adjust relevance weighting
- enable morphology (stemming): search for the roots of words, not whole words. For example search for "fishing" will give results with "fishing", "fished", "fishes", "fish" etc.
- search logic (AND, OR) for the multiple words search phrases
✔ minimum vqmod changes: only 2 lines of code in 1 file, you can add it manually if you don't use vQmod.
✔ fully compatible with module Search Suggestion
(enables auto-suggestion search box in the header of front-store site)
✔ guaranteed support!
• OpenCart 1.5.4.x - 1.5.6.x, vQmod
• OpenCart 2.0.x
Want this module for free? Please write me a letter at sv2109 [at] gmail.com
The number of free modules is limited.
Other useful modules you can find here: