For Opencart 3.x please see this extension Giftregistry for OC3.x
With this Gift Registy extension you can get your customers to do the selling for you and keep them active at your store!
Create multiple Events/Wishlists/Gift registries with OPTIONS and QUANTITIES. Lists can be PUBLIC or PRIVATE, Send Notifications, TRACK PURCHASES, Hidden Shipping Address, Social Sharing, Add products from product or category pages.
The Gift Registry can be used as a multiple wishlist for your customers or it can be used as a Wedding List or for other Events that will bring all their friends to your shop and buy from you!
Customers can interact with the list creator through the Notes system or with the RSVP form.
Checkout the demo (has had the Shipping Address add-on installed):Click Here
User Name: email@example.com
/ Pass: test
NEW: Event owners can now set a Shipping Address by way of an add-on. Shipping Address is HIDDEN (this MUST be hidden for Data Protection reasons, showing it to other customers would be a serious breach) from the buyer. See Documention tab for details
With the Events System extension your customers can:
- Set a Shipping Address for the Event;
- Create and manage multiple Gift Registries / Wishlists;
- Add Products to events with the options and a desired quantity;
- Add products from the Product Page or the Category page
- Keep track of the products that have been purchased;
- Share the events with potential gift buyers through email and social shares;
- Add a custom message for Event Notifcations.
- Search for Events;
- Make Events public or private (Private Events have a ‘Request access’ form.
- Printer Friendly Page for public events view page.
- Owner can specify an external website link (eg. photo-sharing site);
- Owner can add a link to a photo - photo will display on the Events View page;
- RSVP tab to allow potential guest to respond;
- Event Notes tab (owner can delete unwanted notes);
- Enable/Disable customer option for the Notes and RSVP tabs.
For the admin:
- Link added to Event Owner and Event Edit for each product purchased (on Order Page);
- Admin Panel to View and Edit Events.
- Admin can update product sold quantites (useful if you have a physical shop)
See DOCUMENTATION tab for more features.
See the demo: Click Here
To fully test I suggest that you create your own account with a real email address.
To see the USER side event management functions you can login with the following details:
For the Admin demo: Click Here
Navigate to Admin > Sales > Events
Installation and Support (within reason) included - I will deal with theme and checkout integration where possible.
Uses vQmod to make a few core changes otherwise all new files.
One file has to have a couple of minor manual edits as vQmod can't do it.
NOTE: This only works on the Default Checkout. HOWEVER, if you have a one page checkout installed then customers that have Event Products in their cart can be redirected to the default checkout instead of your one page checkout.
IF YOU NEED ASK SOMETHING THEN PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR PRE-SALES ENQUIRIES OR SUPPORT: EMAIL SUPPORT