This module will let you disable checkout in Opencart for example when you're planning a holiday.
- easy disable checkout
- select days range when checkout is disabled
- clients can view store as normal, they can add products to cart, cart will be remembered (if customer is logged in), customer can finish placing order when checkout is back enabled
- your site will be indexed as normal by for example google search bots - your page rank will not be decreased by dead links
- you will be able to set disable message (multilanguage) to inform your client why checkout is disabled
- you can select layout(s) and position(s) for above message
See it in action here (for Opencart 2):
No Vqmod required for Opencart in version above 2.x.
Vqmod in version 2.3 required but it's not a must for Opencart 1.5.x -> install manual included if you do not have vqmod.
If you have a question, need support or have a feature/extension request please write at: