Geo zone / Country zone and weight-based shipping extension.
This extension provides a flexible solution for those who want to set the shipping fee based on item weights to different countries or Geo Zones.
By using this you can configure whether to use free shipping or to add shipping charges according to the weight ranges and the countries or Geo Zones.
This supports for 1.5.x to latest opencart versions.
Demo Links: Front Demo
and Admin Demo
How it works
1. Log in to Back end
2. Go to System->Localization->Geo Zones
3. Add a Geo zone
4. then go to Extension->shipping->Weight Based Shipping Advanced
5. add cost with weight range for newly added Geo zone
6. you can check shipping cost by estimating shipping & taxes in front end cart page
1.You can define weight based shipping cost for Geo zone/Country zone
2. You can add shipping price to weight range
3.It will not overwrite any of your opencart files
4. easy to use
5. support for 1.5.1 to latest. tested with 1.5.1, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 1.5.2, 184.108.40.206, 1.5.3, 220.127.116.11, 1.5.4, 18.104.22.168, 1.5.5, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.6, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168 ,22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52 (Beta)184.108.40.206
It will not overwrite any of your opencart files. OCMOD/vQqmod
Copy the contents of the "upload" folder to your Opencart store's top level directory, preserving the directory structure of the upload folder.
If using OpenCart 2.3 or later, you can install the extension by using the
opencart Extension Installer. First, you have to enter the correct FTP
information for your site in the System > Settings > FTP area. Then, browse to
Extensions > Extension Installer, click "Upload", and select the .zip file for