OPTIONS PRICE UPDATE FOR 2.0 RELEASED!
OPTIONS PRICE UPDATE FOR 2.0, AKA "UBER OPTIONS"
Supported OpenCart Versions:
v1.4.9.x, & v1.5.x
What does it do:
This contrib adds an automatic update to the main price when the options are changed to reflect the total price that will be added to the cart.
It uses an ajax callback method to ensure correct prices regardless of currency or option names
- This mod WILL WORK with Options Boost AND Default Product Options mods by Qphoria as they both do different things to the same code.
- This mod WILL NOT WORK Multiple Options Qty as the main price is hidden with that mod and they do different things.
- vQmod only so no additional files core files to change
- Updates the price when options are changed
- Update has nice fade effect and loading animation
- Works with all features of options boost including the additional prefixes (*/%/=/1)
- Dynamically supports unlimited options
- Works with the Global Mega Options mod by readyman (www.alreadymade.com) (1.4.x)
- Works with Reg Price and Special prices
- Works with all currencies. Retains the symbol & decimals
Additional 1.5.x Features: (1.5.x only)
- Supports all 3 prices (price, special, and price excluding tax)
- Supports all cost driven options (select, radio, image, & checkbox)
- Supports price update when qty is changed