If you are using the options you'll definitely need this extension to show customer the actual price of the item (with options and quantity). When the customer picks the option the extension recalculates price for the item live (using ajax-request).
"Live Price Update with Options" can:
You can view all the features on the demo page
- recalculates basic price
- recalculates special price
- recalculates ex. tax price
- recalculate price with quantity
- takes into account the taxes
- use cache for really high performance on high load websites
You can use vQmod, but basically you just need to modify one single line.
My friends, it is non-commercial opensource extension. It is free tool which you can use on your own. I don't have time and passion to deal with your issues. Thx for understanding. Enjoy.