Bill Me allows customers to make purchases without having to submit payment. They can select "Pay by Invoice" and complete the checkout process.
- You can select the status for new orders when the customer checks out with Bill Me. So if you want all orders to go to Pending status for your review, select Pending from the drop down in settings.
- You can restrict Bill Me to only be available for a specific out of stock status. So if you want to allow customers to select Pay by Invoice for a pre-order item and bill them when the item is ready to ship, you can select Pre-Order from the drop down in settings.
- You can now specify in the settings which customer groups can use this option (requires customer to register) or follow the instructions in the model file to enable for all customers including guest checkout.
New Advanced Features:
- You can follow the simple instructions within the model file to set a minimum order total for customers to pay by invoice. So if you only want to allow the features for order totals over $500, you can set that in the file.
- You can edit the language file to change the name of the payment from "Pay by Invoice" to whatever you need (i.e. "Charge My Account", "Pay When Released", "Pickup at Store", etc.).
This module was previously released by one of our senior developers as a free extension, but did not offer install or customization support, or version upgrades. Now for the minimum download fee allowed on OpenCart.com, we have upgraded the script to work with all 1.5.x versions, added new features, and included our live chat and help desk staff for full support of the script through BigDealHosting.com.
The module is designed and validated on the core OpenCart platform with the default template and some custom templates including Fortis. There's really no reason that we can see that it would have any issue with any other templates. If you do feel there's an issue, we'll be happy to troubleshoot or customize the extension for you.
If you need assistance installing or using the module, or have questions about the extension prior to purchase, our support staff is standing by and eager to help. Please use our live chat feature or open a support ticket at BigDealHosting.com.