This module allows you to add your own html code anywhere in your store.
The module is based on Simple HTML Module.
The additions over the original module are:
- custom title - you can set your own title to the module
- enable/disable the module title - you can disable displaying the module title (for clean code insertion)
- support for 3 different html areas (3 modules) - you can enable 3 html areas at once, displaying html code on all 3 areas of the theme (left, right and home) or any other combination (all 3 on the left/right, 2 on the left/right and 1 on home)
This module is no longer maintained
>> For the OpenCart 1.5 version, see http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=2318
* French language pack thanks to francoboy7
* v0.9.2 fixes a typo that may cause problems on strictly configured web servers.