By default OpenCart's category module shows only top categories and sub categories of active category. But sometimes it is more useful to display all products from subcategories.
- Display 3rd level subcategories in category menu
- Display products from subcategories on parent (main) category page
- Hide Refine search box
Admin username: demo
Admin password: demo
This extension is designed for default OpenCart template and might not work with other templates. No files are overwritten. VQMOD
is used. Please feel free to modify it to make it correct for your template.
Tested with OpenCart 184.108.40.206 and OpenCart 220.127.116.11 with default template.
1) Make sure you have vQmod installed - https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/wiki/Installing-vQmod-on-OpenCart
2) Download correct version of this extension and unzip
3) Upload the XML file to the root directory of your OpenCart installation on your FTP server
1) Download correct version of this extension and unzip
2) Go to Administration of your OpenCart store, navigate to Extension > Extension Installer and upload the XML file - http://docs.opencart.com/extension/modifications/
3) Navigate to Extension > Modifications and click the refresh button at the upper right corner
Look for an answer in Comments, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please vote for this extension if you like it. Use rating on this page.
I would like to bring more free extensions for you. You can support me by sending donation with PayPal to email@example.com