New version 4.0 available
What is Search Suggestion
Search Suggestion enables auto-suggestion search box in the header of front-store site.
It will help your customers to find exactly what they need immediately!
✔ AJAX-based autosuggestion search
✔ search products
- search products by: name, tag, description, model, SKU and more
- show fields: image, name, manufacturer, model, price, SKU, UPC, quantity, description, attributes (separated by delimiter, for example: "Intel Core i5 / 15.6" / 4GB RAM / DVD / Bluetooth / Webcam"), rating, add to cart button and more
- sort search results by name, rate, relevance (you need module Search Relevance for this)
✔ search categories(from version 4)
- search categories by: name, description
- show fields: image, name, description
✔ search manufactures(from version 4)
- search manufactures by: name
- show fields: image, name
✔ search information pages (from version 4)
- search information pages by: title, description
- show fields: title, description
✔ Sort order using Drag & Drop (from version 4)
✔ search script was changed from jQuery to Bootstrap (from version 4)
✔ keyboard layout change (for multi language keyboards) (from version 4)
✔ transliteration search (from version 4)
✔ very flexible - more than 100 settings!
✔ easy to install
✔ sortable interface - sort fields using the mouse
✔ easily navigate to result using up and down arrow keys (since version 2.7)
✔ works with any OpenCart themes
✔ module does not overwrite any of your OpenCart files and doesn't use vQmod.
✔ module code complies with OpenCart coding standards
✔ fully compatible with module Search Relevance
(sorts search results by relevance and uses morphology (stemming))
✔ free installation support
• OpenCart 1.5.4.x-1.5.6.x (version 3 of the module)
• OpenCart 2.0.x, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0 (version 4 of the module)
(if you have another version of OpenCart and need this module - please email me at sv2109[at]gmail.com)
• ionCube Loader, it is usually installed on 99% of all web servers, but you can can download this file
and check if it is installed on your server.
Module settings page
Other useful modules you can find here: