A fast, free, open source page level cache for OpenCart versions 1.5.X.
Not for OpenCart 2.x. See our other extension for that: v2pagecache
Serves cached pages to browsers when:
- The end user is not logged in
- The request is a GET, and not a POST, HEAD, etc
- The requested url doesn't match any of the patterns in the skip_urls setting
Includes an admin panel that can:
- Enable or disable the cache
- Purge either expired, or all, cached files
- Shows basic statistics about the cache.
New in Version 1.0.9
- Support for separately caching mobile, tablet, desktop pages. Off by default. See docs for cachebydevice.
- PHP 5.4 or better. There are known issues with PHP 5.3 and below.
- Opencart 1.5.5.X or 1.5.6.X. May work with earlier 1.5.x opencart versions, but not tested.
- Beta quality. Testing performed mostly in an apache mod_php environment with PHP5.4.
- Make a backup copy of your main index.php file before enabling the cache. The enable/disable functions make modifications to your index.php file
- May cache pages you don't want to be cached. See the documentation for the skip_urls setting
For more information, please see: https://github.com/budgetneon/pagecache