A fast, free, open source page level cache for OpenCart versions 2.X
Be sure to download the correct zip file. One is for versions 2.0.x through 2.2.x of opencart, the other is for versions 2.3+ of opencart.
We do not offer support for this module. You are on your own to test, and on your own with errors.
NOT FOR OPENCART V1.5. See our other page cache mod
for Opencart 1.5.X.
Serves cached pages to browsers when:
- The end user is not logged in
- Nothing is in the cart or wishlist
- The request is a GET, and not a POST, HEAD, etc
- The requested url doesn't match any of the patterns in the skip_urls setting
Includes an admin panel that can:
- Enable or disable the cache
- Purge either expired, or all, cached files
- Shows basic statistics about the cache
New in Version 1.1.2
- Supports caching responses for desktop, mobile & tablet separately. See cachebydevice setting, off by default.
- PHP 5.4 or better
- Opencart 2.X
- Beta quality. Testing performed mostly in an apache mod_php environment with PHP5.4.
- Make a backup copy of your main index.php file before enabling the cache. The enable/disable functions make modifications to your index.php file.
- May cache pages you don't want to be cached. See the documentation for the skip_urls setting
- Very limited support. We are a sign shop, and don't have the resources to help with most questions or issues
- See demo site here: http://octurbo.com/pcache2/. Load a page twice (to make sure it's cached first), then do a view source, and you'll see an html comment at the bottom. This is running on a tiny 512MB digitalocean VPS, with 4 other opencart installs, but it's still relatively fast.
- A modified version of this (on OC 1.5.x) is running on our production site, here: BudgetNeon.com
- Sorry, no demo of the admin panel
You'll have an easier time with installation if you install this quick fix
for the opencart V2.x installer:
For more information, please see: