Latest Version 3.1.10 (29 May 2019)
GOOGLE SHOPPING TRACKER
. Track traffic coming from google shopping and monitor the effectiveness of your adwords campaigns!
NEW CSV EXPORT / IMPORT
. Added support for multiple GTIN's and GTIN's in product variants.
GENERATE PRODUCT VARIANTS FROM YOUR EXISTING PRODUCT OPTIONS
. Now you can create your product variants at the click of a button. Just set which product options relate to the feed variants and click. Variants are created based on the options available for individual products.
This extension has been completely revised and updated to be compatible with Opencart 2.0.
- Supports all Currencies and Languages currently available in Google Shopping / Google Merchant
- Option to enable/disable individual products from appearing in the feed.
- Option to automatically copy Brand from Manufacturer field
- Copy Global Trade Item Number (gtin) and Manufacturer Part Number (mpn) from existing field
- Automatically includes/excludes tax depending on language/taxonomy selected (as per Google Merchant specification).
- Google Adwords / Custom Labels Attributes
- Uses SEO URL's for product and image links
- Track traffic coming from Google Shopping
- Option to split feed at user defined limits (for large feeds)
- Optional tool to remove non UTF-8 Characters from your feed
- Troubleshooting section for common problems getting your feed accepted by Google
- Product Feed data is held in it's own table to improve compatibility with export/import tools
If you require the Multistore version - go here
If you require Opencart 1.5.x compatibility - go here
- Shipping costs need to be set up in Google Merchant, as they are not included in the feed
- Only works with single store or default store if you have set up multistore
(click the Feed Data
Click on the data feed url in the Admin Settings
This Extension requires that you have VQMod installed.
If VQMod is not installed you can obtain it free from here : https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/wiki
Always use the latest version of VQMod.