What does it do:
Zone Plus allows you to create unlimited zone-based shipping table rates based on different measurement options: weight, subtotal, or item count.
You can create OpenCart geo zones for different zones and countries and then the new geozone entry will display as its own tab in the Zone Plus configuration.
From there, you can also create additional advanced filtering on parts of the address (postcode, city, address_1, zone)
It works with ANY location in the world and does a partial match on the filter value to filter as much or as little as needed.
You can even choose whether to include or exclude the filtered values.
* Allows setting custom rate(s) for each geo zone.
* Allows triggering costs based on Cart Weight, Cart Subtotal, or Total ItemCount
* Works worldwide.
* No files are overwritten
* Allows incremental or decremental ranges
* Hides when rates are out-of-range instead of showing 0.00
* Advanced filtering by customer street, city, or postcode (See "Advanced Address Filtering" below).