This extremely useful module makes automatic up-selling easier by showing related products that other customers bought when buying a product.
It is natural that people will purchase related items with an item as they buy it from your store. With history of other customer purchases at your fingertips why not offer other customers intelligent related products based on what others have purchased? This FREE module will exactly do this for you.
- On the product page this module will shows related products to a product being viewed.
- On any page this module can show related products to all the products currently in the cart.
Because it shows the most common items bought together the customer is viewing a product is going to see the most likely products he/she will want to purchase as well.
- Pretty standard module. No core files changed.
- Tested mostly on OpenCart 2+ versions only. It may not work on other versions unless you tweak it yourself
(Dec 23, 2014)
Version 1.0.2 now supports horizontal
display modes. i.e; you can use it in sidebars as well as content areas just by setting the appropriate display configuration.
(Jan 12, 2015)
Version 1.0.3 now has new performance improvements.
- Caching is added.
- SQL queries are improved.
- For further improvement in performance create database indexes for these fields in database. order_product.product_id and order_product.order_id.
(Jan 16, 2015)
- Caching strategy updated
(Apr 1, 2015)
- Fixed hard-coded 'oc_' DB prefix in SQL query
Current latest version : 1.0.5.