This module allows you to mark any category as TOP category. Selected subcategory will be visible in the TOP menu. MultiStore is supported. No VQmod is needed!
- Download extension from the Opencart site
- Extract XML file from the ZIP, don't rename unzipped file
- Go to Extensions > Extension Installer
- Click the Upload Button
- Find extracted XML file and select it
- Go to Extensions > Modifications
- Click the Refresh Button in the top right corner
- Go to Catalog > Categories
- Click Edit button on any category
- In Data tab scroll down and find Top section
- Select the store, where you want to have a category in TOP menu
- Don't forget to rate my module ;-)
- This module is totally free, but....
- If you'd like to make a one-time donation to developer, you can use PayPal to make it fast and easy. PayPal members can pay (10€ or $15)
directly from their checking accounts or credit cards by "sending money" to email@example.com
- THANK YOU!
Feel free to try out my other modules