The most secure and fastest way to accept cryptocurrency payments in your OpenCart store, such as Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and USD stable coins (BUSD, USDC, GUSD, PAX) and get paid via Bank transfers.
- Accept cryptocurrency payments from your customers, such as Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and USD stable coins (BUSD, USDC, GUSD, PAX).
- No volatility risk
- Price in your local currency
- Global daily settlements via Bank transfer (EUR, USD, GBP or any of the supported fiat currencies), cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, XRP) or stable coins (GUSD, USDC, PAX, BUSD)
- No chargebacks
- Have an overview of all incoming payments and issue refunds via your BitPay merchant dashboard
- The customer is adding items to his shopping card and proceeds to checkout. Let's say the total order amount is $100 USD as an example
- The customer selects BitPay as checkout method
- A BitPay invoice is generated, the customer selects one of the supported cryptocurrency to complete the payment. The invoice will display an amount to pay in the selected cryptocurrency, at an exchange rate locked for 15 minutes.
- The customer completes the payment using his cryptocurrency wallet within the 15 min window.
- Once the transaction is fully confirmed on the blockchain, BitPay notifies the merchant and the corresponding amount is credited to the BitPay merchant account minus our 1% processing fee - thus $99 USD in this example which will be paid out to the merchant's bank account.