1. Go to the DEMO
2. Checkout and choose Purchase Order payment option
3. Enter PO Number and confirm
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What does it do:
This extension offers a "Purchase Order" payment option for customers, giving a field for them to enter a PO Number during checkout. Supports filtering by customer group so that only certain groups can see the purchase order option. Note this is only a payment module and replaces actual payments with a PO number. It is assumed the PO number will be paid later offline. This does not accept payment along with offering a PO Number.
* Presents a PO field during checkout for customer to enter a PO Number
* PO Field can be set to required or optional. Appropriate error if left blank.
* Filter out customer groups
* Adds PO Number to email and invoice
* PO is added to the database and displayed on the admin order page & customer account order history.