Opencart login with phone number
- Let customers use their telephone instead of the email to log into the store.
- Customers enter telephone + password instead of email + password.
- Allow customers to enter telephone or email in the same field telephone/email (opencart 2 only)
- When customers forget password, a new password is sent to them by SMS (requires smshare SMS module).
- Prevent duplicate: You can choose to force telephone to be unique (think about the email how it is unique) at registration. It means that if an account is already registered with a telephone, no other account can be created with the same telephone.
(Does not apply for accounts already created before the extension was installed)
- Multilanguage support (oc2)
Demo Opencart 2
Demo Opencart 1
AVAILABLE INTEGRATIONS (EXTRA)
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- VQMOD or OCMOD
- smshare module: Optional. Needed only if you want to send new password by SMS to customers who forget their password.
- This extension has been extensively tested with default Opencart Theme without custom checkout plugins or custom registration plugin.
When using custom checkout plugins or custom themes that modify heavily the classical login process (especially at checkout), it is worth noting that some additional integration work may be needed at additional cost.
This module can be used with the Hide Registration Fields
module to Hide any registration fields and leave only telephone and password fields at registration.
Documentation and Changelog are available in the download.
Please read carefully the readme file provided in the package and follow the steps described in that file.
If you don't want to install the extension yourself, please contact the support and it will be installed for you for $20.
For any question, bug, feature request or installation query, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org