Do you want to be free of controlling invoice?
No need to generate invoice manually anymore...
No need to send customer invoice, because they can print it by their own...
Then this extension is suitable for you.
Get FREE invoice layout template here
- For Opencart 2.x and 3.x
- VQMOD installed (newest version)
HOW DOES IT WORKS
- No Opencart core file are overwritten
- Stable. Does not eliminate or change the basic architecture of the Opencart program. Only add and enable some conditions
- You still can control whether you want to activate this system or not [see details at the pictures above]
Automatically generate invoice no. based on defined order status.
If customer's order status changed from not-defined-order-status into defined-order-status in any circumstances (by system or by user/admin), if auto generate invoice no. setting selected, then the invoice will be generated automatically.
And in the customer order details page, will be appear button to print invoice (if customer print invoice setting selected).
In the simple words, you only need to change customer order status, and for the rest, this extension will do it for you.
To find out how it works, you can go to the demo page.
1. Register new account.
2. Make an order.
3. Finish your order.
4. Go to admin demo panel. (username: demo ; password: demo
5. As admin, change your order status history to 'Processing' status.
6. At order details in the admin panel, you can see invoice has been generated (you need to refresh first).
7. Now check your order details, and button print invoice appear.
If you want to know the auto generate invoice number behavior caused by system program, do this step.
1. Make an order again.
2. At checkout step 5 (payment method) choose Cash On Delivery. I have set up the order status for COD is 'complete'.
3. Confirm your order.
4. Now you can check it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE