Dual Cart - Open Cart + Quotation Cart
: The extension allows you to receive quote requests for your products along with orders.
Like a customer adds to cart a product, they can now also request a quote for your product(s)
On receiving a quote request, the admin can add a new price for products & submit it back to the customer. Additionally, the admin can also set an expiry date and add shipping charges to that quote.
The Customer is notified by email and PDF attached about the quote submission.
Now the customer has the option to place the order or rejects it
The order will be placed on the submitted price of the quote.
The extension provides you with best features for turning your Shopping cart
into Dual cart
Step by step guide to make a quote on demo : Check guide
Admin Quotation List Page: Dual Cart Settings For Admin
Store Front: Store front With Request Quote Buttons
Making a quote in the store front : Check images
ADMIN SIDE (BACK END)
• Separate quotation list and settings page to set up quote functions on the store and maintain quotations orders.
• The quote request can be placed on both sides i.e Admin and Storefront.
• Quotation edit page to modify prices, set expiry date, set shipping quotes.
• Quotation info page to view the quote details.
• Quotation re-make page to add/remove products from the quote.
• Quotation creation page to create new quotes from admin.
• Dashboard module for Latest quotations and total quotation.
• Quick assignment of quote types to your product instantly with quick assignment tool.
• Feature to enable separate quotation cart on the front end. With this checkout for the quote, products are done quickly.
• The Customer can do both activities in the front-end i.e add to cart & add to quote.
• They can see quote products in mini cart and shopping cart page.
• Prices can be shown/hidden for just quote products based on admin settings.
• Add extra quotation text for each product in multiple languages to give an idea about the product.
Ex: $4 - $5 for 1000's pieces, $700 - $800 / piece etc..
• It is possible to quote even if the product is out of stock.
• Fast quotation checkout can be enabled to check out for quote products quickly.
• Faster checkout only need email, name, phone number to make a quote order.
• New quotation list and info page added to the customer account section to view quotations.
• Quotation created can be seen by the customer in their account section.
• They can place an order at a submitted price or reject a quote with comments from their account.
• They cannot perform actions if the quote is not yet submitted by the admin and it is under review.
• Feature to see quotation submitted in PDF format on the account page and in the email.
• Register users can place a quotation.
• Complete quotation button to place the quote for normal add-to-cart products as well.
Products : 2 more types added
With the dual cart, your products can now be of 3 types easily.
1) Normal add to cart: This is similar to your current set up i.e normal add to cart feature for your product on the front end. A Customer can add to cart a product and place an order.
2) Only quote: When this field is assigned to the product, on the front-end the customer can only request a quote for this product. Add to cart feature is turned off. By default for only quote products, prices are not shown on the front end. This feature can be enabled - disabled from the admin side.
3) Quote + Cart: When this field is assigned to the product, on the front-end the customer can either add to the cart the product or request a quote. So both options are enabled.
On the demo you will find both kinds of products i.e quote + cart and just quote.
Latest Update Features Added:
- The extension is now compatible with Opencart 3.x version.
- Added expiry date feature to quote submitted.
- Now you can add assign shipping methods with custom prices to the quote.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Opencart + Quotation Cart
You can have 2 carts ( DUAL ) working together in your store i.e normal add to cart and additional quotation cart. Your normal checkout process will be unaffected and there would be an additional way to create a quote request for your products.
The products can be only quoted products, normal add-to-cart products, or both.
You can set up this in admin for each product or through the quick assignment tool
Separate Quotation Checkout
With this customers don't need to add many details for quote purposes. They can add the product to the quote and checkout in 2 easy steps. This is possible if a separate quotation cart is enabled. You can also enable/disable address forms at quotation checkout.
Show Price For Quote Products
If you want to show prices for quote products. It is possible to do it. Just enable the settings on the module settings page. So before the customer places the quote they can still see the normal price available for those products.
Choose preferred shipping method
Before quotation is placed by the customer there is an optional form to enter the preferred shipping method. They can select this before asking for a quote. The selection would be seen by the admin while checking the quote.
Add custom price for quote
Once the customer request quote, admin can see this in admin panel quotation list page.
Admin can enter the new price, percentage discount, or fixed price for products.
Set expiry date for quote
Admin can also enable an expiry date for quotes submitted to the customer.
So they can make the order within that date else it would again go under admin review.
Set shipping price / method
Admin can assign shipping method to quote along with the custom price.
The same shall be shown to the customer while placing the order for that quote.
Admin edit's quote and submit it back to the customer: Check images
PDF for a quote is attached with an email once the admin submits it.
So customers can download from the email.
It is also available on admin and my account page view for view/download.
Place Order / Reject Quote
A customer can either place order at the submitted quote price.
Or they can reject it.
If rejected admin will be notified by email. And also can check-in quotation list page
Converting quote to order within Opencart
The extension has been tested with the default theme and checkout.
The extension has also been customized on a lot of custom themes like the journal, fastor, pavtheme, etc.
If you are using a custom theme and want to know about customization.
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer paid / free configuration based on the theme.
Normal rates for theme customization. Max $20.
Customization is done within 1 - 2 working days.
You can check the help guide, version history, and faqs for Delivery date-time slots selection for orders on the documentation link below:
Check version history and all the module updates on the link below.
Create a support ticket for further assistance:
Ticket: Create support ticket on cartbinder
Help / Contact us
For any kind of further queries regarding purchase ,customization,etc :