THE SUCCESSOR TO OPTIONS BOOST!
: Extensions->Modules->Uber Options
Supported OpenCart Versions:
What is Uber Options?
Uber Options is a product option manipulation system created for OpenCart 2.x and was designed to be the successor to the popular Options Boost for OpenCart 1.5.x.
Uber Options is the first of its kind to use an extensible "submodule" system for the actual features.
Each submodule contains different features on its own tab that is displayed within the Uber Options Module.
This makes Uber Options dynamic and customizable for the user to be able to choose only the features needed for their store.
Submodules are sold individually and can be added/removed at anytime without affecting other submodule feature sets.
To get more submodules:
- vQmod 2.5.1 or later is required from http://vQmod.com
- You must have the main "Uber Options Module" installed before adding any submodules
Get this from the download page where you downloaded this zip file.
Image Tools Features:
Image Tools is an Uber Options Submodule that adds image manipulation features to product options.
After install, users will see a new tab on their Uber Options module with the following features:
* Individual Per-Product Option Value Images
* Main image swapping of the option image and the main product image
* Option to swap the main image with the selected option image on the cart page
* Image Swatch option to allow select boxes to become swatches (color/image picker)
* Global enable/disable of all supported features to apply to all products quickly.
* Individual product-level overrides for any global features
* Uses Ajax Save for instant save to any changes.
* Uses vQmod, No files are overwritten
* Auto-converts old Options Boost 1.5.x settings to the new format when module is installed
* Popup overlay for quick product edit from the uber options page
* Popup overlay for quick uber options edit from the product page
Additional Uber Options Addons: