Do you want to update your customer order history in mass?
Do you want to save time when you need to update order status (add order history)?
No need to update order history one by one...
No need to open order details...
Then this extension is suitable for you.
- For Opencart 2.x and 3.x
- VQMOD installed (newest version)
- VQMOD. No Opencart core file are overwritten. -- Also available in OCMOD --
- Plug and play. No need setting.
- Same page. On the Order List page.
- Simple. Just mark the Order ID that you want to update (add order history)
- Saving time. You can even use it for single order. And there is more practical.
- Same features like Opencart default. Consist of notify customer and comment.
This extension only injects the code to the opencart default update order status function code. Not making its own function code or direct database access. So this extension works according how opencart handle update order status. So, for example, stock/coupon/voucher/rewards change condition when there is a change of order status still works like usually.
HOW TO USE IT
DEMO # TRY BEFORE BUY #
To find out how it works, you can go to the demo page.
- Open: Admin > Sales > Orders
- Select at least one order ID to enable 'add order history (bulk)' button at the top right corner.
- Press the button to show/hide the 'add order history' form
(username: demo ; password: demo
You can try to update all the order status in there. BUT
, in order not to interfere with another demo user order's, please use the order belongs to User-1 Demo
. Or your orders yourself.
1. Open: Admin > Sales > Orders
2. Fill form Customer
with: User-1 Demo
3. Press Filter
4. Mark the order that you want to update.
5. Press the small Add Order History (Bulk)
button (top right corner) to show the 'add order history' form.
6. Fill the form.
7. Press the Add Order History (Bulk)
8. Finish. You can check the result in each order details.
9. You can also check stock/coupon/voucher/rewards behavior that related with that orders.
If you have an error in updating order status maybe because curl/http loopback problem (or another problem), you have to resolve that issue first, because using this extension will be the same (will also error).
If you use other modules related to order status (eg: order status color), it might requires little adjustments. Because it might cause script overlapping. One of the modules will work while the others not.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE