There are times when you need to change the date of the order (eg for reporting, printing, etc.)
OrderDate adds the ability to quickly and easily change the date of the order while viewing it.
Required permissions for sale/order.
(Change the date is available when viewing the order)
✯ Does not change core files (all changes through VQMOD/OCMOD)
✯ Does not create additional fields and tables in the DB
✯ Compatible with Opencart 188.8.131.52 - 3.0.3.x
- requires VQMOD for versions below 2.0
- uses OCMOD for 2x & 3x version
Just copy file order_date.xml into vqmod/xml directory
1. Upload file order_date.ocmod.xml into Extension > Extension Installer
2. Refresh the modifications cache in Extension > Modifications
1. Upload archive order_date-3x.ocmod.zip into Extensions > Installer
2. Refresh the modifications cache in Extensions > Modifications
3. Refresh theme cache in Dashboard > Developer Settings
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: