If you usually use opencart invoices system, here I provide some layout template.
To make your invoice looks different, not like the default.
You can see at the pictures above.
All FREE for you...
All you have to do just a little effort to give me positive rating and review if you like my job
No Opencart core file are overwritten.
VQMOD used to activate the logo on your invoices.
Tested with OC 22.214.171.124 but should also work with all 2.x and 3.x version.
Unfortunately I'm not able to give any support on this module, but if it doesn't work properly I would be happy to know. Feel free to modify it to fit your own purpose.
HOW TO USE IT
- VQMOD installed (newest version)
- For Opencart 2.x and 3.x
1. Extract zip file.
2. Select one of the invoice layout template you want. File numbering like the picture above.
3. Rename invoice layout template you choose from order_invoice(x).tpl
4. Upload it and replace/overwrite existing to: admin/view/template/sale/
5. For the users of 'Auto Generate and Customer Print Invoice
' extension, also upload it and replace/overwrite existing to: catalog/view/theme/default/template/account/
6. Upload vqmod file: invoicetemplate.xml
to the folder: vqmod/xml/
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: