Hide price if zero 0,00 or price empty (OCMOD)
Hiding the price 0,00 when you put empty value for the product price.
Applying the modification on pages category, featured, latest product, manufacturer, search, special.
Tested on the default Opencart theme. Working with Currency Symbol Right. Doesn't work with Currency Symbol Left. How to change currency position - > First, log into the OpenCart admin panel - > Navigate to System – > Localization – > Currencies. Select currency you want to change symbol position for. Click Edit button. Add currency symbol to Symbol Right field and save changes. Refresh the website to see that currency symbol position is changed.
No modifications in the Opencart core files. The extensions uses Ocmod available in Opencart 2.x. and after installation is visible in Admin back end > Extensions > Modifications.
!!! Please don't install it if you use currency symbol on left. The extension works only with currency symbol on right (11.00 $ -ok, $ 11.00 - not ok)
1. Unzip the file
2. To be able to use the internal Opencart Extensions upload functionality you should enter FTP credentials in your store settings
3. To install the extension go to your OpenCart Admin panel > Extensions > Extension Installer
4. Click the Upload button and select the xml file that you previously unzipped
5. You should see a green message saying: "Success: You have installed your extension!”
6. Navigate to Extensions > Modifications and click on the Refresh button at the top right corner of the screen to ensure that the Ocmod modification is enabled
7. Disable maintenance mode > Opencart Admin > System > Settings > Your Store > Server > Maintenance Mode > No
8. Contact us if you have any troubles with our extension. We will be happy to support you!
Please rate this extension!
Demo: Opencart Hide Price if Zero, Opencart Empty Price
Contact: Opencart Website Building