This one of a kind extension provides a simple, quick and easy way to mass product prices update while giving you powerfull options about the scope and the type of the prices change to be done.
Buy it now with the Special limited time discount of 10% Regular price: $39.80
- instantly change the prices of all products in your store
- option to apply the price change just to a selected number of products using manufacturers, categories and options as a filter criteria (unique feature)
- option to apply the price change to subcategories recursively when filter by category is applied
- affect all kind of prices: standard, special, discounted and options - together or exclusively
- increase or reduce the prices by percentage or by a fixed amount
- two methods of percentage change, simple and inclusion, allow you apply all kinds of percentage price changes (unique feature)
And it's a one-click installation!
Don't forget to give a star!
- To increase the prices use positive values, to reduce them use negative ones (ex. -5)
- The "inclusion" percentage change calculates the new price so that it contained the calculated percent change
If we want to increase the prices with 10% in a way that when applying a discount of 10% to get the initial price we have to use method "inclusion".
Let's say the price is a value of 100. Adding 10% using method "inclusion" would make the price 111. If you decrease this new price by 10% using method "simple" or applying a discount then it would become again 100. Example 2:
If we have already decreased a price using method "inclusion" by 10% from 100 we'd got 90,91. Inceasing it by 10% using method "simple" would make it 100 again.
- Remember that percentage change negative values should not exeed value of -100 (which would make the price 0).