This one of a kind extension
provides a simple, quick and easy way to mass product prices update while giving you powerfull options about the scope and the type of the prices change to be done.
Regular price: $39.80
Special price: $29.80 (limited time offer)
You save $10.00
- instantly change the prices of all products in your store
- option to apply the price change just to a selected number of products using manufacturers, categories and options as a filter criteria (unique feature)
- option to apply the price change to subcategories recursively when filter by category is applied
- affect all kind of prices: standard, special, discounted and options - together or exclusively
- increase or reduce the prices by percentage or by a fixed amount
- two methods of percentage change, simple and inclusion, allow you apply all kinds of percentage price changes (unique feature)
And it's a one-click installation
Don't forget to give a star!
- To increase the prices use positive values, to reduce them use negative ones (ex. -5)
- The "inclusion" percentage change calculates the new price so that it contained the calculated percent change
If we want to increase the prices with 10% in a way that when applying a discount of 10% to get the initial price we have to use method "inclusion".
Let's say the price is a value of 100. Adding 10% using method "inclusion" would make the price 111. If you decrease this new price by 10% using method "simple" or applying a discount then it would become again 100.
If we have already decreased a price using method "inclusion" by 10% from 100 we'd got 90,91. Inceasing it by 10% using method "simple" would make it 100 again.
- Remember that percentage change negative values should not exeed value of -100 (which would make the price 0).