Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway
-Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway Module helps the Opencart Marketplace store owner to integrate stripe which allows the transaction to be done using stripe payment gateway. This module works for the Live and as well as for the Test mode. This payment method uses Stripe Connect for marketplace sellers. Using that, the admin can pay them for the order.
The admin can enable or disable the module for the selective Geo Zones. Using the Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway Module the admin can also refund to the customer from the admin dashboard.
- Since it’s an add-on for the marketplace module, marketplace module
must be installed before installing the Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway module.
For the live payments, SSL is required, as per the Stripe terms and condition, for more info Click here
Do you have an Opencart Marketplace store and wants to use a secure payment gateway for your store? Do you want to facilitate your marketplace sellers with easy payout? Then you are in the right place. This module provides the secure, trusted, and fast payment method to your customers. You can enable or disable the module for a particular geo-zone and a selected group of the customers.
- The admin can enable the module for the selected group of the customers.
- The admin can set the price range between the minimum and the maximum amount to work this module.
- The admin can enable the module for the selected Geo Zone.
- Sellers can connect with Admin Stripe account using Stripe Connect as a user and then order amount will transfer to their account directly.
- The admin can enable the option to enter the shipping address by the customer on the stripe checkout page.
- Admin can refund payment from the admin panel.
- Admin can check Stripe Payment information in detail for an order. The sellers can also check this under their transactions.
- Provide secure, trusted and fast payment method to the customers as the stripe is fully PCI compliant.
- The admin can choose and select the status for the order event when a customer places an order.
Installation of the Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway is easy. After installation of the module, the admin can configure the module accordingly. From the admin panel, the admin can enter the custom title for the payment method. The admin can enter the min/max price range for the stripe payment.
The admin can select the Geo Zone for which the admin wants to enable the payment gateway even the admin can select the particular group of the customer for whom the admin wants to enable this module.
From the Stripe Management tab, the admin can select the mode of payment i.e. TEST or LIVE, enter the Secret & Publish key for live or test mode, select the Currency Alteration.
Now, from the Checkout Management, the admin can enable or disable the shipping address at the stripe checkout page. If enabled, the customer will have to enter the shipping address at the stripe checkout page while making the payment.
Now from the Status Management tab, the admin can select the status for different events.
From the Stripe Connect Management, the admin can fill the application parameters.
Stripe Connect (Seller-End)
The seller can connect to the admin’s stripe account from the marketplace seller dashboard as shown in the image below-
At the time of checkout, the customer can select the payment method as Stripe Pay, to pay with stripe. And accept the terms & condition to continue to pay.
The seller can accept all the payment for their orders or products. The seller can view the transaction details from the stripe seller dashboard.
The admin can do a partial or full refund
from the admin dashboard as shown in the image below.