Attribute Tooltip - easy way to adding tooltips for Attributes & Attribute Groups
In product card & comparison page after to the name of the attribute is added to the icon with question mark. Tooltip displayed when hover cursor or clicking on icon in the case of use of mobile devices.
Attribute Tooltip module supports HTML-contents - you can use text and graphics to design and insert links to information pages with detailed description (these pages help customers with the selection and attracted more traffic from search engines).
Module has more than 20 built-in styles of tooltips. If you have knowledge of CSS, you can change any of them to your design.
Attribute Tooltip for Opencart 1.5x available here
✯ Adding tooltips for Attributes & Attribute groups on the Product and Comparisons pages
✯ Support of HTML-contents in tooltips (text, images, links, etc.)
✯ Support Multi-Language
✯ Over 20 built-in styles for tooltips
✯ Automatic install, not need to manually edit DB
✯ Compatibility with Opencart 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
✯ Does not change core files
✯ Uses OCMOD
Module automatically creates additional fields "tooltips" in the DB tables oc_attribute_description
1. Upload archive ocmod.zip for your version in Extensions > Extension Installer *
2. Refresh the modifications cache (press Refresh button) in Extensions > Modifications
3. Add permission for module/attrtool in System > Users > User Groups
4. Install & configure "Attribute Tooltip 2x" module in Extensions > Modules
5. Fill necessary descriptions in Catalog > Attributes > Attributes & Attribute Groups
6. Check their work in the storefront
* If you don't set up FTP to support archives ocmod.zip in Extension Installer - just use this patch
MAY BE INTERESTED: