Opencart Aliexpress Dropship / DropShipper:
This is one of the best modules for importing the products from the AliExpress to Opencart store and starts selling those imported products within the own store. Using this module, the admin can import the products from the AliExpress one by one or in bulk too.
The admin can also create multiple warehouses and assign the products to those. The admin can place the order at AliExpress with just a single button and then make the payments for the AliExpress orders.
- If you are using an updated version of the AliExpress Chrome extension, then you must have installed the latest version of the OpenCart AliExpress Dropship Management module for the proper functioning and vice-versa.
- Please make sure store URL must be https(SSL enabled) to import products from AliExpress.
Let’s suppose you want to start your own e-commerce business and want to use a drop shipping business model for it. Well, drop shipping is an e-commerce business model where the store owner doesn't keep the physical stock of the products in own store. Instead, all the products are stored in different warehouses across the region.
AliExpress is one of the most popular marketplaces for e-commerce. So, using the Opencart Dropship Management Module, you can easily import the products from the AliExpress to your own Opencart store.
- Import single or bulk products from AliExpress to your selected store.
- The admin can also import product with variations.
- Edit product information on AliExpress website before importing to Opencart store.
- The admin can update the store information and token key.
- View AliExpress order status details with their status (Not placed, Processing, and Placed).
- Option to enable ePacket Identification within the extension popup for the AliExpress products.
- Automated Order Process for the AliExpress Orders.
- The admin will be able to add multiple warehouses.
- Real-time sync
- Select the minimum or maximum product price while importing the products from AliExpress
- Remove keywords from aliexpress imported products.
To work this module, there must be AliExpress Chrome Extension installed in your chrome browser and it can be installed by clicking on the given link – Webkul AliExpress Importer
Now, the admin can manage the features of the module from the admin panel easily. The admin can
- Decide if the warehouse manager can add the product or not
- Decide if the products will be pushed to the store directly without any approval or approval will be needed to push the products to store.
- Select the allowed products fields that can be added by the warehouse manager.
From the Ali Express section, the admin can manage the extension credential and other options for the module. Here, the admin can enter the username and token required for the chrome extension.
Now, from the AliExpress Configuration, the admin can get the store url, username, and token details, required for the chrome extension.
The admin can easily import the products from the AliExpress with the product variation and other product details. After successfully configuring the module when the admin visit to the AliExpress website to import the products, the admin will be able to see the option to import the product in single or bulk quantity.
The admin can also filter the products that are having ePacket Identifications by clicking the Enable ePacket Identifications button on the extension pop-up.
Now, when the products that are imported from AliExpress to the admin store get purchased, then all those orders will be visible under the AliExpress Orders. There are three different states of the AliExpress Order status – Not Placed, Processing, and Placed.
Now, the admin can click on the place order button for the particular order and that will redirect the admin to the AliExpress from where the admin can place the order accordingly.